|Catalog Number||NMNH G11636-00|
Gift of Mr. Stephen Silver in 2017.
This Art Deco platinum ring featuring an intense blue square-cut aquamarine was once in the collection of Annie Cullinan. She was the wife of Thomas Cullinan, owner of the Premier Mine in South Africa, now named the Cullinan Mine, from which the famous Cullinan Diamond was found in 1905.
Landscape mode is not currently supported for this website